Sacred Mountain Lodge is an award-winning wedding venue, unique in our offering as the only wedding venue in Cape Town that provides a private and exclusive, surrounded by majestic trees on an Astro-turf lawn, completely weather-protected in the event of wind or rain. Charming and enchanting all-year round beautiful fairy-tale gardens for outdoor garden ceremonies & receptions; as well as smaller indoor library-lounge venue offered for smaller functions. Country cottages and accommodation suites are also exclusively available at discounted rates for the exclusivity of your wedding guests.
Beach ceremonies on the beautiful Noordhoek Beach, 2 minutes away from the lodge, are also possible and all arrangements are made for you .
Located at the base of the world-renowned Chapman’s Peak Drive, a mere 2 minutes-drive from the exquisite Noordhoek Beach and 2-minutes’ walk from the glorious Noordhoek Common & Wetlands, you are spoilt for choice of incredible photo opportunities for your captured memories.
Our unique wedding offering includes Full wedding coordination, on the lead up to, as well as on the day of your function, as well as remote wedding coordination for our international brides. Exclusive wedding and accommodation packages are tailor designed to suit each individual couples’ requirements.
Our Menus and impeccable cuisine are famous, and enjoy the enviable reputation of being uniquely designed with great variety to each couples’ specific requirements for their guests, at the same time deliciously tasty and healthy, with impeccable service to match.
As your wedding day is unquestionably the most special day of your lives, Sacred Mountain Lodge offers you our undivided attention to detail in organising and hosting your special day, leaving you free to create your to last a lifetime.
Our Wedding Package includes the following:
- Exclusivity of our beautiful and completely wind protected, forested wedding ceremony and reception gardens for the duration of your 8-hour function, which is covered by our 15m X 12m white, 100% waterproof Bedouin tent in the event of rain, as an all-weather venue offering.
- The Bedouin tent includes warm white fairy lights around the eperimeter as well as wrapped around the wooden poles and in trees and bushes. You may also opt for an open-air sky with fairy lights zig-zagged as a fairy-light “ceiling” above your reception garden, with additional fairy lights in the trees and bushes, making for a “Mid-Summer Night’s Dream” type of theme. The tent would of course be required only in the event of predicted rain.
- All standard chairs, white fitted chair covers, tables (your choice of set up for round, rectangular, u-shape etc.); white table linen, crockery, cutlery, glassware, buffet tables and set up.
- Full wedding coordination in the lead up to, as well as on the wedding day, for assistance with supplier quotations and bookings for flowers and décor, wedding minister/officiant, photographer, musicians and wedding cake, inclusive of meetings, comprehensive wedding notes and budget planning, and order of events planning.
- Set-up and full coordination of suppliers and the wedding event on the day, as well as right up until the end of your function, including the packing of any hired items ready for you to take home the next morning; allowing the bridal couple complete peace of mind and free to enjoy this momentous event together.
- We also offer a Complimentary music facilitation service, and the use of our music system with amplifiers, speakers, microphone and access to download a whole file of music that you can sort through for your special day; management and playing of all your selected songs at the appropriate times.
- Accommodation: As the wedding couple, you would enjoy complimentary accommodation for the night of your wedding, as well as a complimentary return for your first anniversary, all inclusive of breakfast the following morning.
Every wedding has its own unique requirements, and so I like to work with your Pinterest/vision board, as well as an idea of your budget when obtaining quotations for flowers and décor, as well as wedding cake, Hair & Make-up; Photographers; Minister/Marriage Officiant: and we match your requirements to a suitable supplier.
Note that all of our supplier quotations are non-obligatory and you would be welcome to use any or all of your own suppliers for the above as well
Discounted accommodation for the wedding guests inclusive of our full breakfast buffet the following morning: Accommodation for the bridal suite and grooms cottage for the night before
Menus are priced per head and we are completely flexible in allowing the bridal couple to tailor design their own menu offering for their exclusive function, using our menus as a guideline, and we can tailor design a completely different menu of your choosing, to suit your requirements and budget. Picnic weddings, special dietary requirements, themed weddings etc. A 15% service fee is charged on all food and beverage to cover the professional waiter, bar and service staff for the event.
Bar: We offer a fully licenced on consumption bar facility, and a bar stock sheet is provided. You would be welcome to run a complete cash bar, or Tab, or part of each as required, AND you are also able to provide your own wine or bubbly for a corkage fee of R35/opened bottle.
|Back||Back to top|